Unique & United is the theme for this year’s Baltimore Design Month and it’s time to get outside.
Look for the letters of our theme at home, on the street, or wherever you find yourself, then create a collage of letters spelling “Unique & United.” Share to social media using our hashtag #BmoreDM20 and tagging @aigabaltimore, and we’ll reshare your creations throughout the month! Submit your collage by the 13th for a chance to win a Skillshare subscription.
Note: Letter prompts will be posted daily to IG/FB stories. Feel free to join the event at any time and tag us (@aigabaltimore #BmoreDM20) as you collect each letter, but in order to win you only need to tag us when you post your finished type collage on October 13th. If you snag a letter from a Baltimore landmark or business, make sure to give a shout out. Letters can also be created from found objects or hand drawn.
How to win:
- Find and photograph, cut out, or create each of the 13 characters in our theme, Unique & United.
- Create a collage with your letters that spell out Unique & United.
- Share your creation on social media by October 13th using our hashtag #BmoreDM20 and tagging @aigabaltimore.
- Your handle will be added to a list to be included in our random drawing.
- The winner will be announced via our IG feed, story, and social media inbox.
- Respond to our DM with your email address to receive your subscription link.
Skillshare is an online learning community with thousands of classes for creative and curious people, on topics including illustration, design, photography, video, freelancing, and more. On Skillshare, millions of members come together to find inspiration and take the next step in their creative journey.