Join AIGA Baltimore at Boordy Vineyards for a family-friendly Design on Tap on Thursday, September 28 from 4:30-7:00 PM. The event will coincide with Boordy's last Good Life Thursday event of the season. Families and children are welcome!
Since the space is fairly large and other families will be attending the event, we'll have an AIGA Baltimore sign against the fence next to the farmer's market. There is plenty of free parking at the vineyard. Directions: http://www.boordy.com/page-332896/Hours-Directions.html
More information about the Good Life Thursday event from the Boordy Vineyards website:
GOOD LIFE FARMER'S MARKET
LOCAL WINE / LOCAL FOOD / LOCAL MUSIC is our motto! Treat yourself to an afternoon in the country because the company of friends and a glass of wine on a sunny day at Boordy are vital ingredients to the good life!
Farmers and producers include: One Straw Farm, All Things Sweet & Treats, Bees by the Bay, Belvedere Farms Flowers, DoTerra Essential Oils, Dough Run, Hill's Forest Fruit Farm, Charm City Pops, Cliff's Salsa, Epic Pickles, Gracefully Coffee, Gundalow Juice, Kinda Jerky Really Nutty, Moore's Sauces, New Phoenix Pottery, Prigel Family Creamery (our neighbor), Rustiq Sourdough and Tilly's Baked Goods.
Caterers include: Brick'N'Fire Pizza Company and Lib's Grill
Sept 28 - Stringtown
FAQs about visiting:
- Service Dogs are the only pets allowed
- Sporting equipment and ball games are not permitted on the grounds
- No alcohol other than Boordy wines
- Parents, please keep your children with you at all times. Be aware that Boordy Vineyards is a fully operating farm and it is critical for the safety of children that parents have control of them while indoors and outdoors. Boordy accepts no responsibility for accident or injury caused to children who are not properly monitored. We thank you for your cooperation.
- For an outdoor visit, you may bring lawn chairs, folding tables and one 10x10 tent which can be pitched against the fenceline.
NEW 2017: Due to space limitations inside the Boordy Barn and Tasting Room - only food purchased on the premises will be permitted inside the buildings on weekends. Customers who wish to bring their own food are welcome to use our outside tables.
Credit/debit cards only — no cash or checks will be accepted. Please note that in order to continue to provide quality programming, our policy is not to issue refunds unless an event has been canceled.