What leads to a really satisfying career? Ben Jenkins knows. “Live Slow. Make Fast.”
An American “Grafik Disinere” of Brands, red-tailed hawks and other goods, and founder at OneFastBuffalo and Warstic Bat Co, Ben Jenkins is on the move. He is driving up the East Coast to visit six AIGA chapters in six days on his Six Days of Thunder Tour.
In this workshop, Ben Jenkins will illustrate a road map to build your ideas into successful brands. This is a class for designers looking for a more self-sustaining style of work that yields freedom and independence. Whether you are switching gears, kicking a new set of tires, or up for inspection, this workshop is filled with tips, tricks, and insights for creatives of all levels.
- Learn the routes — Identify the best path to get your ideas to market.
- Avoid detours — Learn best practices to keep the creative engine running clean everyday.
- Read the signs — Understand how and when to negotiate equity in your client’s ideas.
- Service your creative engine — Develop a guide to work/life balance. Build a better business, build a better life.
- Spot unexpected sites — Discover uncanny ways to build better value for clients and customers.
This workshop is for designers, artists, makers, aspiring entrepreneurs, anyone who is stuck in the garage, and those who can't seem to get into second gear. All attendees will leave with a road map to personal fulfillment.
Follow Ben on tour, #OFB6daysofthunder, and join us at B Creative Group for this event!
Directions with Landmarks:
B Creative Group is located near Meadow Mill in Woodberry. If you turn onto Union Ave from Falls Road, you'll pass a Pepsi plant and then go under I-83. Take the next right at 1700 Union Ave. If you go over the light rail tracks, you've gone too far.
There is a parking lot next to the building; space is limited, so please carpool if you can.
B Creative Group is conveniently located just steps from the Woodberry Light Rail stop.
B Creative Group