AIGA Baltimore is requesting design submissions for a poster to promote Ink / Pixels 2012, a design conference for students. Deadline is February 20th.
Ink / Pixels 2012
AIGA Baltimore’s design conference for students
Have your portfolio reviewed
Listen to awesome professionals
And get a chance to speak your mind, PechaKucha style
Saturday, April 21
AIGA student members $10
Visit baltimore.aiga.org/events for more information and to register!
Please also include the AIGA Baltimore logo (download logo here) somewhere on the design. You can change the color and size of the logo. You cannot crop, skew or distort it. The logo must be at least 3.5 inches wide.
- Size: 12 x 18 inches, portrait orientation
- Bleed: 0.125 inches
- Color: 4-color maximum
- One-sided printing
- If using raster graphics, the resolution must be 300 dpi.
- Please keep all fonts editable (meaning do not outline or rasterize).
- All imagery must be of your own creation. Do not use any images downloaded from the Internet or other resources.
Note about Fonts
Please use only OpenType fonts or fonts that are Mac compatible and make sure to include them with your design file. We may need to update the text on the poster design because we are still finalizing some details about the conference at the time of this competition.
What to Submit
Submit your original InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator file. Please include all links and fonts needed for the design to display and print properly. Submissions missing files will not be considered.
How to Submit
All submissions are due by 11:59pm, February 20th.
Entries received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Zip your files into one single zip file.
- Post the zip file to https://wetransfer.com (It’s free!).
- Enter email@example.com as the friend’s email address.
- Enter your email address.
- In the message box, include your name, email address, phone number and school you attend.
- Click on Transfer.
The winner of the competition will be announced after February 27 on our blog.
You must be an AIGA student member to submit.
The winning design will be distributed to schools in the Baltimore area. The designer will receive one free entrance to the conference, 10 copies of the printed poster and a $50 iTunes gift card.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.