We all know October is the month of Oktoberfest and it’s been a hot minute since we’ve all seen each other. Time to break out the beers and be jolly sharing a brew amongst others. So what better way to spend a Friday evening doing just that while connecting with fellow design lovers! Join us on Friday, October 8th, at Peabody Heights Brewery for our next Design on Tap!
Meet and reconnect with creative community members for some off-the-cuff networking while enjoying a cold beer. Beyond beer, there will be happenings that could include live music and a local food vendor. This event is FREE and open to the public.
Peabody Heights Brewery (located inside of Union Collective) is situated on 30th street a few blocks east of John Hopkins University, on the Historic Old Oriole Park site in Baltimore. Limited on-site parking is available with ample street parking in the area.
Here's our code of conduct for our gathering:
- Masks are required indoors when not eating or drinking.
- Our event is both indoors and outdoors, please wear masks according to your comfort level with socializing in a public space when outdoors
- Sign-in and main event activities will take place indoors upstairs in the private space
- AIGA Baltimore expects that all attendees treat each other with respect, openness, and in adherence to the guidelines specified in AIGA’s Code of Conduct, which can be found here: Code of Conduct.
Our honor system for COVID:
- Please do not attend if you can answer yes to any of the questions below.
- Are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms? (fever, shortness of breath, cough, headache, etc)?
- Have you been in contact with a COVID-19 positive person in the last 14 days?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
Not an AIGA member? Not a designer? No problem!
We love to meet new people, so stop by and bring a friend or colleague with you.
If you need any accommodations to fully access the event, please get in touch with us by October 3rd at: email@example.com.
Code of Conduct
AIGA Baltimore expects that all attendees treat each other with respect, openness, and in adherence to the guidelines specified in AIGA’s Code of Conduct, which can be found here: Code of Conduct.