100% Recycled, WHAT?
Join Jill Boorse from Rolland Papers as she informs and empowers attendees to turn #circulareconomy concepts into tangible business. Your clients want and need to keep their materials sustainable. The Rolland Papers Enviro line of recycled papers has the smallest environmental footprint in North America, and prints as good as it looks. See for yourself on Wed. Oct. 13th @ Union Craft Brewery.
First 25 to sign up take home Rolland Paper swag!*
*Must be at the event to receive swag. No swag will be mailed.
Attendees are encouraged to purchase and enjoy both food and drink during this event. Well Crafted Kitchen is located within the UNION Tap Room, offering a selection of pizza, sausages, and other snacks. Check out their menu at wellcraftedkitchen.com.
Directions & Parking:
Use this link to see where Union Craft Brewing is located and get directions. There is an on-site parking lot. Park only in marked spaces.
Here's our code of conduct for our gathering:
- Masks are required indoors when not eating or drinking.
- Our event is outdoors, please wear masks according to your comfort level with socializing in a public space.
- The Beer Garden is a smoke-free area. Just like in grade school, you can go smoke by the flagpole.
Our honor system for COVID:
Please do not attend if you can answer yes to any of the questions below.
- Are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms? (fever, shortness of breath, cough, headache, etc)?
- Have you been in contact with a COVID-19 positive person in the last 14 days?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
Code of Conduct
AIGA Baltimore expects that all attendees treat each other with respect, openness, and in adherence to the guidelines specified in AIGA’s Code of Conduct, which can be found here: Code of Conduct.
If you need any accommodations to fully access the event, please get in touch with us by October 21st at: email@example.com.