Join us for a perfectly spine-chilling time as we wrap up another amazing Design Month by celebrating with the creative community in enjoying great BBQ, networking, and painting!
Every ticket includes:
- Your pick of BBQ and side from Blue Pit’s amazing menu (ribs not included, vegetarian options available)
- Spooky Dessert
- Your choice of Boylan Soda Drinks*
- 1 spooky ceramic item or canvas to paint (choice is first come, first serve)
- 1 surprise take-home gift
- Tarot card reading courtesy of Phim Her (Readings between 6:30–8PM only)
- Fun and custom Inside Out Themed Pixilated Photo Booth
- A chance to purchase some limited-edition INSIDE OUT Design Month swag
- Networking with some awesome creatives and new friends!
Multiple chances to win one of our gotta-have-it raffle giveaways!
- Halloween Costumes Encouraged!! Dress up in your Halloween best to be entered into our costume-exclusive themed giveaway!
- Spread the HOWL-o-ween love: Bring an item to donate to BARCs based on their wish list to be entered into our pet-themed giveaway! (One item per entry)
Not an AIGA member? Not a designer? No problem!
We love to meet new people, so stop by and bring a friend or colleague with you. Each guest must have a ticket.
*Alcoholic beverages may be purchased separately.
Sending a big thank you to our co-host B.Creative Group for designing the fantastic branding for this year’s Inside Out theme for Design Month. Also big thank you to our partners and sponsors: Indigo Ink Digital Printing, Blue Pit BBQ & Restaurant, Brand Nhu Creative, and Baker’s Best Desserts!
Here's our code of conduct for our gathering:
- Masks are required indoors when not eating or drinking.
- Our event is both indoors and outdoors, please wear masks according to your comfort level with socializing in a public space when outdoors
- Sign-in and main event activities will take place indoors upstairs in the private space
- AIGA Baltimore expects that all attendees treat each other with respect, openness, and in adherence to the guidelines specified in AIGA’s Code of Conduct, which can be found here: Code of Conduct.
Our honor system for COVID:
Please do not attend if you can answer yes to any of the questions below.
- Are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms? (fever, shortness of breath, cough, headache, etc)?
- Have you been in contact with a COVID-19 positive person in the last 14 days?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
Note: Our ticket fees support operation fees, speaker stipends, student awards, and other free programming for our creative community. If you are unable to afford a ticket at this time and would like to attend, we want to accommodate you. Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
About the Venue:
Everything at Blue Pit BBQ is made from scratch, our meats are smoked slow and low, our sides are carefully crafted and our cocktails use fresh squeezed juices and homemade syrups. Blue Pit BBQ is named for pit bbq and our beloved blue pit bull. We believe in community and we believe in Baltimore. We are happy to host fundraisers and events for nonprofits and other groups, often partnering with organizations such as BARCS, SPCA, Moveable Feast, STNL, and many other dedicated groups working to help make Baltimore better. Our dog-friendly back patio always welcomes well-behaved pups with water bowls, a dog selfie board, treats, and special gifts for your four-legged friend.
There is street parking available at Blue Pit BBQ as well as parking lots acrosss the street near Artifact Coffee. Find directions here.
If you need any accommodations to fully access the event, please get in touch with us by October 21st at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Code of Conduct
AIGA Baltimore expects that all attendees treat each other with respect, openness, and in adherence to the guidelines specified in AIGA’s Code of Conduct, which can be found here: Code of Conduct.
Credit/debit cards only — no cash or checks will be accepted.
Please note that in order to continue to provide quality programming, our policy is not to issue refunds unless an event has been canceled.